Manufacturing & Construction Management Department
The Department of Manufacturing and Construction Management is a dynamic, growing department that offers students a wide range of opportunities to explore technology-oriented supervisory, middle management and leadership Skills. We prepare our students for graduate school in the Construction Management, Manufacturing Management, Robotics and Mechatronics Engineering Technology. Providing broad range of educational and career enhancement opportunities, the Department prepares graduates with careers in rapidly changing fields of engineering technology, technology and management. All the programs are ATMAE, ACCE and ABET-accredited.
Our programs emphasize a hands-on education with extensive practical experience and faculty-student interaction.
Gifts to the Department of Manufacturing and Construction Management will help continue to provide our students with"
- Merit and need based Scholarships, including for research projects
- Conference attendance and presentations
- Collaboration with industry on projects that benefit both industry and the training and education of students.
- To purchase equipment and supplies for student research
- For maintenance and upkeep of existing state-of-the-art facilities
Please see our webpage for more information about the Department of Manufacturing and Construction Management.
Supported by 1 Donation:
I Gave $500