Soccer - Women's
Thank you to everyone who has supported us in the past! The support we have received from you has been instrumental in our day to day operations. It is with your help that we have been the #1 team in the Northeast Conference over the last 21 years.
CCSU Athletes are Champions:
In the Classroom:
- 2016 Team GPA of 3.49
- NSCAA (National Soccer Coaches Association of America) Team Academic Award recipients for the last 14 years
- 2 Henry Barnard Scholar Award winners (Highest Academic Award in the CSCU System) in the last 5 years
- 2 Academic All American Award winners
- 8 NEC Tournament Championships, most in NEC history
- 80 players named NEC All Conference
- 7 players named Gail Rutz Award winners as the Outstanding Female Graduating Student-Athlete
In the Community:
- Conducted a Reading in the Classroom initiative for local elementary schools
- Provide local soccer clinics for the surrounding towns
- 2016 - 375 hours of community serivce done by the 25 player team
Supported by 6 Donations:
I Gave $100
AnonymousI Gave $1,000This team is doing great things on the field, in the classroom and in our community. Keep up the great work Blue Devils.
AnonymousLove the teamwork and dedication on and off the field of these women.